The business of P. Blashki & Sons Pty Ltd commenced on the arrival of Phillip Blashki from Poland via the United Kingdom in April of 1858. Phillip was a tassel maker by trade and immediately commenced the business in Melbourne serving the goldfields and other regional areas with his trade together with his skills as a silversmith. The business grew and expanded providing regalia to the Masonic and other fraternities to become the leading provider of regalia in Melbourne.
Following Phillip’s retirement in 1916 the business passed to his immediate family and was sold in 1982 to the Masters family who continue to run the business on a national scale. David and Glenise Masters expanded the business base from 1982 onward and today their son Philip and daughter-in-law Kylie carry on the proud tradition of one of the 10 oldest businesses in Australia.
Our Coat of Arms depicts the traditions of the business and its “Motto” being “Always the Finest Quality”.